- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Diagnostic Tests Performed at Our Clinic:
- Feline Leukemia and AIDS virus screen
- Feline Heartworm disease screen
- Canine Heartworm, Lyme disease, Anaplasmosis, and Ehrlichia Canis screen
- Canine Parvovirus screen
- Canine pregnancy blood test
- Canine allergy screen
- Pre-anesthetic surgical blood screen
- Thyroid level
- Cortisol level
- Blood count, serum chemistries, and electrolytes
- Fecal analysis for intestinal parasites
- Various dermatological tests to evaluate skin and ear problems
- Ultrasound machine
- X-ray unit and processor
- ECG/EKG machine
- CBC/Blood count machine
- Blood serum chemistry analyzer
- Pulse oximeter, EKG, and blood pressure used for surgical monitoring
To better serve you and your pets, we have established a positive working relationship with several veterinary specialists. Their specialties include but are not limited to: Internal Medicine, Advanced and Orthopedic Surgery, Neurology, Cardiology, Radiology, Ophthalmology, and Dentistry.
We are proud to offer cardiology services from board certified veterinary cardiologist, John MacGregor, D.V.M., DACVIM-Cardiology. Dr. MacGregor brings his office (from New Hampshire) to ours quarterly to provide more convenient service to the central Maine area. Please call our office for more information.